Multilizer has now released new update version of its leading localization software. The new Multilizer 11.1 has been tested with Embarcadero® RAD Studio™ 10 Seattle and provides new features and fixes.
The Multilizer version 11.1.0 introduces the following improvements:
- Support for RAD Studio D10 Seattle, scanners and VCL Localization components
- Command line use of Google importer
- Improved search functionality: Find All lists all matching results in a separate modal window
- Updated Microsoft XML Scanner and Google importer.
- Fix for tree progress when row flag is set.
This latest update of Multilizer 11 is now available for a free 30-day evaluation. Find the download links here.
Multilizer has now released new major 11.0 version of its leading localization software. The new Multilizer now fully supports Windows 10 platform and is provided with many new features and fixes.
The Multilizer version 11.0 introduces the following improvements:
- Windows 10 support
- Completely new RC Scanner
- Support 3d party controls for resx editor
- Translation grid: settings for chaning color for focus
- MLD Importer: multiple mld files can be selected to Assisted Translation Expert
- Updated MLD Editor installer
- RoboHelp scanner: glossary files support
- Option to not include unused rows in in total rows count
- Default timeout for showing validation error popup is changed
- VCL Scanner: option to not scan sets
- Fixes to Powerpoint scanner, XLS importer, and HTML scanner
Multilizer 11 is available for a free 30-day evaluation. Find the download links here.
Multilizer has now released 10.3 version of its leading localization software. The New Multilizer includes Embarcadero XE8, refactored DotNet Visual editors, Visual Studio 2015 support, and scanner fixes.